A self-sustainable and stable Bosnia and Herzegovina, a valuable member of the EU, creating unique value by intelligent management of its own national resources.
To develop the INR as an independent non-profit think-tank, opinion leader and agenda promoter for sustainable and efficient utilization of BiH national resources, including development of new resources:
- Natural: water, fossil fuels/minerals/metals, agriculture, forestry, etc.
- Industrial: energy, wood, metal, automotive, agricultural processing, engineering, ICT, etc.
- Human: entrepreneurship, technical talent, hospitality, diversity, etc.
- Rigorously research and catalogue all relevant existing national resources
- Develop sustainable professional strategies for most efficient deployment
- Formulate a straightforward agenda and communication policy
- Vigorously promote the agenda within local and EU governments, and international bodies
- Develop new national resources in response to worldwide needs
- Become itself perpetually sustainable, as an organization
- Formal research into each of the key resource areas
- Publication of research results
- Formal definition of utilization strategy
- White papers
- Roundtables and conferences with stakeholders
- Ongoing publication of reference data (also income generation)
- Government interaction